- Relax instantly, anytime and anywhere
- Stop thinking
- Calm your emotions
- Ground and center yourself
- Prevent overwhelm
- Become more present, aware and mindful
- Enter into deep states of meditation
- Set the foundation for psychological growth, strength and illumination
- Tune into your vital life force, your prana, for self-healing
Then ujjayi pranayama is the yoga technique for you. It is also the doorway into many wonderful yoga tantra meditation practices that can radically improve your life.
We are providing you with a free course on this amazing yoga pranayama.
- What does ujjayi mean in yoga?
- How is ujjayi pranayama different to other yoga breathing techniques?
- The breath and the mind are intimately connected
- Ujjayi can be practiced in two main ways
- Use your breath to manage stress
- How does ujjayi improve health and energy?
- What are the benefits of ujjayi pranayama?
- Can you use your breath to manage stress?
- Ujjayi improves physical and mental health
- Ujjayi pranayama – a powerful tool to deepen meditation
- Ujjayi pranayama is used to activate the chakras
- Ujjayi pranayama is easy and extremely useful
- How to perform ujjayi pranayama?
- How to apply ujjayi in your life
- Your go-to breathing technique
- Take ujjayi pranayama further:
Ujjayi pranayama is an important yogic breathing technique that is used in many forms of meditation. This yoga breath is one of the easiest yet most powerful breathing techniques within the yoga-tantra systems of self-development. Yoga tantra is an ancient system of using the breath, mantras and visualizations to liberate energy trapped in the body and mind so as to awaken consciousness.
The ability to control, lengthen and refine the breath using this technique is essential for many of the more advanced practices, such as grounding and alignment, prana activation, pranic healing, ajapa japa, chakra meditations, and kriya or kundalini yoga.