Learn to manage stress and prevent disease through relaxation meditation
Constant stress impacts your health, vitality, sleep, and all of your life experiences. Stress diminishes your life-force, weakens your immunity and makes you vulnerable to physical and mental illness.
The good news is that you can develop the skill of relaxation and create a healthy relaxation baseline. This means, that rather than being stressed all the time and being prone to mental and physical illness, calmness and resilience becomes your natural state of being. This enables you to rest more deeply, recuperate your energy, and recover from illness and stresses when they occur.
- Handle stress effectively as it occurs
- Improve your immunity and resilience
- Reduce tension and exhaustion at will
- Recuperate from and manage chronic ill health
- Relax anytime, anywhere, even when facing challenging situations
Support and interaction with the course teachers
Both Dr. Swami Shankardev Saraswati and Jayne Stevenson will respond via email with support and answers to any questions. You are not alone. You will be supported.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to develop a healthy relaxation baseline, build natural immunity and prevent stress-based illnesses. It is also recommended as fundamental training for yoga-meditation students and teachers. Relaxation is the foundation of all successful meditation.
Authentic relaxation and meditation training
You will receive authentic training that combines yoga and meditation with Western medical knowledge. This powerful combination brings deep and embodied healing.
Theory. You’ll gain a firm understanding of exactly how stress is created in your body, mind and psyche. And importantly, you’ll know how to release it. The theory enables you to understand what’s going on in your body-mind and to apply the right technique at the right time. You’ll learn how to focus and relax at the same time so that you can release stress and tension before it becomes chronic.
Meditation Techniques. Practicing this set of powerful techniques will prevent fatigue and exhaustion, create a calm state of body and mind, replenish your energy and promote deep, refreshing sleep. All the techniques in this course combine into one final technique that you use in your daily life to combat the effects of stress. This is an invaluable life skill.
Integration Exercises. You will monitor your stress and relaxation levels as you progress through the course, and beyond. You’ll identify the good and bad stresses in your life, and have a practical means to transform all stress into positive energy.
Quizzes and Certification. Quizzes are an excellent way to test your knowledge. You have to complete the quizzes if you want to gain a Certificate for CDP (Continuing Professional Development points).
The training is designed for you to study in short, easy increments that fit in easily with your busy life.
Online study at your own pace, in your own time, to your own schedule.
– 15 Topics (Video Instruction)
– 5 Meditation Techniques
– 7 Integration Exercises
– One Master Technique that becomes your ongoing practice to prevent stress accumulation
– Email Support from Teachers
– Course Material 5.5.hours. Time to Complete: 10 hours.
Earns CPD 10 contact hrs with Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Australia, & SYTA
– The difference between Relaxation and Meditation
– What is stress?
– The five levels of tension
– Stress and relaxation accumulate
– The difference between “good stress” and “bad stress”
– How bad stress creates disease
– Transform bad stress into good stress
– Use relaxation to support healing chronic illness
– Prevent disease through cultivating relaxation
– The healing power of the mind-body connection
Title: Relaxation Meditation, Relax, De-stress, Recuperate
Authors: Dr Swami Shankardev Saraswati and Jayne Stevenson
Publisher: Big Shakti
Media: Online Course