Inner Silence (Antar Mouna) guided meditation techniques cultivate witnessing, mindfulness and self-awareness.
- Witnessing is the ability to see your thoughts and emotions objectively
- Mindfulness is the ability to remain present in each moment
- Self-awareness enables self-knowledge
Inner Silence empowers you to:
- Better manage your thoughts and emotions
- Better manage anxiety, depression and prevent cognitive decline
- Clear the mind of old, toxic thoughts and emotions
- Access your innate resilience, intelligence and intuition
- Develop authentic self-confidence
Mindfulness training is a scientifically proven, psychological intervention for stress, anxiety and various mental illnesses.
Inner Silence empowers you to attain enlightenment by showing you how to disentangle yourself from an overactive mind. The practice leads to an enlightening experience of deep inner silence and self-awareness.
Please note – this title does not include an introductory talk.
Inner Silence – Stage 1. Helps you to relax your mind.
Inner Silence – Stage 2. Enables you to remain relaxed when disturbing thoughts and emotions arise from the subconscious mind, or while facing challenging situations.
01 Inner Silence (Antar Mouna) Stage 1. Guided Meditation
02 Inner Silence (Antar Mouna) Stage 2. Guided Meditation
Title: Inner Silence (Antar Mouna) Stages 1 & 2 . Guided Meditations
Authors: Dr Swami Shankardev Saraswati and Jayne Stevenson
Content: 2 x Guided Meditations
Media: Mp3 only
Duration: 32 minutes